Wednesday, May 18, 2011

conversation

dis past few days ive been having really good conversations with my frens..things dat i just need it 2 hear fr other people when im mentally convinced myself the same thing..sometimes u just need 2 hear it from others. one thing abt frenship..all i can say, frens will always surprise u..no matter wat..how i get 2 know my frens, it all comes 2 its own distinctive story from one 2 another. .i still remain friends who i knew from Tadika , my primary school frens, my secondary school frens..and of the different ways how i get 2 know my frens are one from the word H=Hilary Swank, two are u wearing dior addict? three blog, four twitter, and it can go on and on..all dis coincidence brought me 2 meet my frens which i care dearly..sometimes when i think back without the strength from God obviously, family and my frens i dont think i will b where i am right now..i am better..i am better from wat? well, its 2 private 4 me 2 share it in here..but all i can say im in a good place at this moment..n i hope i will remain this way..insya Allah..or better lagi kan? u will never know *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment