Tuesday, May 10, 2011

im a sucker 4 croissant

im a sucker 4 croissant. 4 me da best croissant is when its freshly made n hot..when u break the croissant the crumbs is all over n pop into ur mouth where u can taste the wonderful butter, the light crispiness of the croissant which kinda melt in your mouth..ish, i luv savoring that moment. whateva it is im a sucker 4 croissant. i lurve the smell of it, it reminds me of something good,dreamy is coming my way..i know over but i like it. and someone serving croissant 4 u in bed, u r one lucky dude/gal.. *benci :p*.. and the way i will rate hotel breakfast is by eating their croissant. if their croissant is fresh+delish, then the rest of the breakfast spread will b great as well..and whoever dude who smell like croissant, do come n say hello 2 me..i lurve it. fullstop. *come and hug me i wont mind ;)*

No comments:

Post a Comment